What is RaisingCreativeChildren.com?
RaisingCreativeChildren.com is a blog (weblog) website designed for those who love, live with and teach young children. This blog is for stay-home moms and dads, and working parents, homeschooling parents, and adults who provide care for the young children of others.
You will find:
- Lesson plans on a variety of themes to help you spend quality time with your young child. These plans are appropriate for preschools, written by a certified teacher with a B.S. in Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education, and tested on my own granddaughter.
- Menus to help you, for when you are busy with so many other obligations, planning nutritious and interesting foods may require more time than you can spare. I am not a nutritionist, and I make no guarantee as to the healthful content of these menus. These are simply what I feed my family. That said, I have read a lot about meal planning and nutrition over the years, and I am cooking for a diabetic, so my meals have less sugar and more natural foods.
- A repository of useful Articles aimed to help you create a warm, nurturing, encouraging environment for the young children in your life. These may include, but are not limited to, eliminating temper tantrums, potty training, early reading, the importance of play, and more. There are also articles on building relationships, setting bedtimes, as well as setting aside time for yourself.
- Hints and tips on saving money on everything from grocery shopping and laundry detergents, to buying for the new baby, or equipping the perfect playroom. Also, traveling with young children, shopping with children, and more, all to help you build a stable, happy home.
- Fresh content will be added regularly, to eventually include podcasts and videos, interviews with moms and educators, how tos, as well as news and information pertaining to families with young children.
Who Is Lorelei Sieja?
You can learn more about Lorelei in these autobiographical short stories:
Subscribe to RaisingCreativeChildren.com
I encourage you to leave comments under any of the posts. The more I know about you, the more I can tailor my content to meet your needs.